Roll of '10 x 10ltr' Compostable Liners. All our liners are certified to BS EN 13432:2000 and carry the European standard seedling logo SUITABLE FOR HOME COMPOSTING AND MOST COUNCIL FOOD WASTE COLLECTION SCHEMES
Designed to fit Urba 10 litre caddies and other standard 10 litre food waste caddies measuring approx. 30 cm tall x 23.8cm wide including handle x 27.5 cm deep (approx. 12 inches tall x 9.5 inches wide incl handle x 11 inches deep). As caddies vary widely with brand, for example a taller configuration that this, please check your caddy measurements before purchase. Carries code 7P0014.
Measures 42cm (w) x 40cm (h) laid flat 16 micron thick
These liners are gusseted at the bottom.
Full usage instructions are supplied with all our liners.
Please note that liners should be used within 12 months of the purchase date. These bags are not plastic - please read the instructions on our bags
How to use
Pull a bag from the roll. Please note these bags are side welded. That means the opening is along one side of the roll
• Allow hot materials to cool before placing them in the liner, e.g. tea bags.
• Empty your bin or replace the liner every 1-4 days.
• The liner will breakdown harmlessly in a composting process and will disappear completely in 1-3 months.
• Store unused liners in dry conditions, away from direct sunlight and below 35 ° C.
• There can sometimes be a build up of condensation between the bin and the liner. This is normal and harmless.
• Roll of '10 x 10ltr' Compostable Liners
• Made from corn starch so 100% biodegradable and compostable
• All our liners are certified to BS EN 13432:2000 and carry the European standard seedling logo
• SUITABLE FOR HOME COMPOSTING AND MOST COUNCIL FOOD WASTE COLLECTION SCHEMES
• 42cm (w) x 40cm (h) - designed to fit Urba 10 litre caddies or other 7 and 10 litre square topped caddies, please see Technical tab for full details.